What Will You Learn?
This World leading course will teach you the foundations of Nutrition in Human health and disease management. You will discover how to create therapeutic recipes and meal plans. The course modules are:
- Creating change and healthy foundations
- Micronutrients and phytochemicals
- Dysfunctional Metabolism - The Root of Modern Disease
- Joints & Bones
- Nutrition and Mental health
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Diet, Skin Health, and Common Skin Conditions
- Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- The Digestive System and Common Digestive Disorders
What makes this course so unique?
- Developed by the pioneers of medicinal cookery and culinary medicine.
- Study in your own time in your own way. No time limits, no time pressures, no deadlines. Fit your studies around your life.
- Fully accredited internationally by the Complementary Medical Association, Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, International Institute of Complementary Therapists, Federation of Holistic Therapists and International Practitioners of Holistic medicine.
- Join a selection of professional bodies and start working straight after graduating.
The Diploma in Culinary Medicine is fully internationally accredited. It is a recognised qualification in 39 countries. Our accrediting bodies are:
The Complementary Medical Association.
The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners.
The Federation of Holistic Therapists.
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists.
International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.